Partners who combine industrial, managerial and financial skills:
Francis Lorentz – Partner, executive chairman
Francis has over 35 years experience as a business manager in the IT, telecoms and internet sectors.
Francis is a founding partner of LD&A. He is also the Chairman of IDATE (European Institute for Media and Telecommunication).
Previously, Francis worked as:
- CEO of LaSer, a subsidiary of the Galeries Lafayette Group which specialises in supplying credit cards and customer relations management solutions (CRM), and Chairman of E-laser
- Advisor to the Minister of Finance on the internet and e-commerce
- Chairman and CEO of RATP (the Paris public transport network)
- Chairman and CEO of the Bull Group (information systems and services)
- Deputy CEO of the Lyonnaise des Eaux
- High-level civil servant of the Treasury
Francis holds a post graduate from HEC (top ranking French Business School) and is an ENA alumni (National School of Administration).
Marc Deschamps – Partner, CEO
Marc has 20 years experience as a manager in operations and mergers & acquisitions in the telecommunication and media sectors.
Marc is a founding partner of LD&A.
He is also an administrator of various companies in Europe and Canada.
Previously, Marc was :
- COO for Internet and Broadband at BT Group (UK) during the national launch of ADSL
- Co-founder and COO of Chello NV, European leader of broadband (listed on Nasdaq and Euronext, market capitalisation reached over £1bn in 2 years)
- European Director for Marketing and Distribution Media at Philips/Polygram (Philips Media)
Marc is Canadian. He holds a B Eng Polytechnic Montreal and is INSEAD MBA alumni.